Monday, January 13, 2014

Relax... It wasn't a scorpion, it was only a cockroach

okay. Strange that I would be happy about that.

Yes, we have run across an occasional cockroach in the house. Some are bigger than others. But, again, at least it's not a scorpion. A friend of ours brought home a very large black scorpion from the house he's house-sitting. Yikes!!! (I hear that they're not deadly only very painful..... great)


So when I got up in the middle of the night, after several interruptions to my sleep, (Carl had seen a large snake while running and in the middle of the night he flung off the covers and scared the tar out of me.... "WHAT WAS THAT??? -  This morning he told me he must have dreamed of a snake)  I thought I saw a scorpion in the bathroom. But, no, it was only a large cockroach. He escaped after I flailed around trying to smack him with a plastic bowl. BUT I got him later.....
In the meantime, I'm going to have to have a discussion with my gecko. Is he on a diet???





No comments:

Post a Comment