Saturday, December 28, 2013

very busy week ... more so...

We are privileged to be here for the Circuit Overseers visit, Brother Larry Kline and his wife Providence. They serve both Panama and Costa Rica.  Grateful are we, as we will miss our own visit. I'm sure you will all be very upbuilt and encouraged. We have really enjoyed. We also sat in for the pioneer meeting. That was great. I didn't get the final number, but I think there were approx. 40+ reg. and aux. pioneers. It was lovely. There was a picture taken of the regular pioneers. I didn't think they would want us in it... we're so temporary, but they insisted. It was a really nice feeling. The friends here are very warm and inviting... of course. But I imagine it is hard for them because people are always coming and going. I have really appreciated the fact that they don't let that stop them from creating relationships that will last. It is a special place.
 
However, we have been out every day, and of course, there was an extra meeting. So I am sorry to say that I have not had time to post anything or even to cut Carl's hair. That's coming.
 
 


HOWEVER.....
Could this be our new home for the next two months????????
Stay-tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment